Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Beauty in Daejeon

This past weekend two of my Korean teacher friends took my friend Daniel and I to a botanical garden in the city that we live in.  I was very excited about this experience with new friends.  In the midst of tall buildings, traffic filled roads, and rushing people, we spent time in God's creation.  The beautiful scenery made me feel as though I was no where near a big city.  I was surrounded by rocks, trees, small plants, ponds, and other elements of nature.
 On our way to the garden

 In the botanical gardens



 Beautiful leaves changing colors
 My friend Carol and I 
 My friend Daniel and I
 The view from upon a hill

 Bright yellow Asian Carp

 Creepy awesome tree
 On the way back from the gardens

3 comments:

  1. Love you Lindsey! Everything looks beautiful!!!! Keep in touch... hint hint! Travel safely. Remember... there is safety in numbers. Hope you are well and getting your rest. Have a wonderful time! Ant B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, great to see some of the area .like to see you updating your Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lindsey !! Ant B. here. How are you????? Hope all is well and that you update soon. I look every day to see if you have new adventures to share. Love you Lots! Keep in touch. xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete