At the Seoul SDA Language Institute there is an "All Day Club." The members of the club choose to spend most of the day studying to learn English and learn about Jesus. The 13 new missionaries went on an adventure in Seoul with these students. I was very impressed with the protection, hospitality, friendliness, and care they gave to us as we traveled. They helped us with communication, taught us how to purchase subway tickets, took us shopping, and to a traditional tea restaurant. I was so comfortable and felt the love of Christ in the people. Other people that I have spent just seconds of time with have been helpful and friendly as well. I have experienced a tremendous gift. I have learned more about Christ through the people of Korea in just this small amount of time. Praise God!
Good to see the pics. Love you, Mom
ReplyDeleteThanks Mom! Love you too <3
ReplyDelete