The food has been interesting and awesome! It is very flavorful, sometimes spicy, and includes lots of vegetables.
Here are some examples.
Sweet and sour pockets with rice, mandoo (vegetable dumplings), kimchi (in red)
yummy vegetable soup with mandoo
Bibim bap (rice, vegetables, and egg)
The dish is served in a hot stone bowl. You mix the ingredients together and it cooks the egg. It's extremely hot to touch! It was very good.
Side dishes
Vegetable pancakes (not sweet, very tasty)
Bibim bap ready to eat
Kiwi salad dressing; they have other flavors like pineapple and blueberry
I must get to work on replicating these (correct ingredients might be hard though). They look delicious.
ReplyDeleteBlueberry dressing?! I must acquire this...
I hope you learn how to make some of this :)
ReplyDeleteJordan, I'm sure you could do a great job making this food! You should try to invent a blueberry salad dressing! It was very good!
ReplyDeleteKaydo, I will do my best!