They played some new and some familiar pieces of music. I greatly enjoyed my time and it was quite relaxing. During one song, a woman stood in front of the rest of the orchestra participants. She played a beautiful solo; I was very impressed. A little while later I found out that this performer as in middle school! Also, for a few songs a woman, dressed in a traditional dress called a hanbok, played a Korean instrument. Here are some pictures to illustrate my experience.
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Winter Music Festival
Recently I went with a friend to a flute orchestra. There were other instruments like violin, trombone, and french horn; however, the majority of the members played the flute. A coworker of mine was playing in it and I thought it would be a great experience. I was right! It was a wonderful concert! The auditorium was beautiful, however, walking in made me feel instantly like I was going to watch one of my sister's concerts. I felt closer to her by being there and watching the performance.
They played some new and some familiar pieces of music. I greatly enjoyed my time and it was quite relaxing. During one song, a woman stood in front of the rest of the orchestra participants. She played a beautiful solo; I was very impressed. A little while later I found out that this performer as in middle school! Also, for a few songs a woman, dressed in a traditional dress called a hanbok, played a Korean instrument. Here are some pictures to illustrate my experience.
They played some new and some familiar pieces of music. I greatly enjoyed my time and it was quite relaxing. During one song, a woman stood in front of the rest of the orchestra participants. She played a beautiful solo; I was very impressed. A little while later I found out that this performer as in middle school! Also, for a few songs a woman, dressed in a traditional dress called a hanbok, played a Korean instrument. Here are some pictures to illustrate my experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Very nice it looks like a great time,and nice comment about thinking of Chelsey and the music.
ReplyDeletekeep the journal going.
Love Dad