Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Heated Floors...Soooo Nice!

Heated floors is something that I mentioned in an earlier blog.  Here in Korea, I find that most floors, where you are expected to take your shoes off, are heated.  This includes houses, locker rooms, jjimjilbangs, restaurants, meeting rooms, and others. These floors usually have the appearance of wood, without being real wood.  I don't believe I have seen floors with carpet.  I have seen rugs but that's it.  This makes for easy cleaning and a cleaner location over time.  Heated floors is extremely nice during these winter months.  To feel the warmth on the bottom of your feet is a great feeling after you come in from the cold. This is a picture of just one example.  They use many different methods.


 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Great idea , maybe we should try it in our house,sounds like your getting spoiled,my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this wish we could do it here? makes great sense. Dad

    ReplyDelete