Take a glance at all the different floral/pattern prints here...wow!
Here is ancient palace of the Josean kingdom, Changduckgung (창덕궁). "Gung" means palace.
We saw a traditional music show at the palace. Notice the beautiful clothing and unique Korean instruments.
My friends and I took a ride in a cable car to the top of Namsan (Nam mountain) to see the N Seoul Tower.
These next three photos are the view from the cable car. It was a cloudy day, but it still was enjoyable.
At the top of the mountain near the tower are trees and fences filled with padlocks, but not just any padlock. Couples place a lock and often write messages on them.
In the evening, some of us went to the Lantern festival for Buddha's Birthday!
These pictures are on the wall along the river path.
Look closely at the lanterns hanging over the water.
Check out the shape of that building!!
After the festival, while walking, this is what I encountered. I don't know if this would be fun to ride in or if the lights would drive me crazy! LOL Either way, it was neat to look at for a bit.
While in Seoul, I visited a huge bookstore and decided to check out the children's section for a bit. Many of you will recognize this...Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
Here's another familiar one!
No comments:
Post a Comment