Not too long ago, many teachers met in Daejeon for a Christmas party. Teachers traveled from Seoul and other areas to celebrate the holiday. Some Korean students attended the party as well. On the way to the party I was craving some American party food. I didn't know what to expect at this event but when I arrived I found...
Baked Macaroni and Cheese, and, yes, that is spinach dip!!
Carrot sticks and RANCH DRESSING, and Planters peanuts!
It had been a while since I had seen Hawaiian Punch.
Apple Pie!
I said "Woot Woot" for pasta salad and tortilla chips!
Taco salad, and another lovely shot of the Ranch dressing!
Oh, I should mention that this party was held at a Taekwando facility that someone rented for the evening. Interesting to say the least. It worked out really nice. Along with amazing food from home we played the white elephant game for presents! It was such a blast. Also, we played some Korean games and met new people.
Interesting and humorous heating unit
Great time had by all...We can tell,and food just like home. Mom and Dad.
ReplyDelete