Kimchi is a staple item in Korean cuisine. The taste is very strong and spicy when eaten by itself. I have eaten it a few times, consisting of both positive and negative experiences. One dish I really like is kimchi pancakes. These are so delicious, and don't think your typical breakfast food! I look forward to trying more dishes with this new condiment! However, I believe it will take some time to grow on me, depending on the meal. Who knows, eventually I might love it!
This title actually has a deeper meaning than eating kimchi. The title greatly connects to my excitement for new experiences in new cultures and environments! I am enthused to embark on this adventure!
Despite the deeper meaning of your blog title, I am very interested on how you will view the cuisine once you get there. I will probably try to replicate any interesting foods mentioned.
ReplyDeleteUgh, I don't like kimchi at all...I really hope it grows on me!
ReplyDelete